Top glock sight removal tool rear sight for 2022
Finding your suitable glock sight removal tool rear sight is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best glock sight removal tool rear sight including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best glock sight removal tool rear sight
1. Universal Sight Pusher Tool for Handguns - Easily Remove/Install Sights on Glocks, 1911, sig, and Others
Featurefor square slides only ,, NOT for angles or notched slides like XD, XDM or Shield
DescriptionThis is a rugged tool made for swapping or adjusting dovetail sights on Glocks, 1911 and other models of handguns with parallel sided slides, this tool is not as universal as the other tools we build but works great on slides with square sides ,, it does not work will on XD,XDM or any other slide with angled or notched sides ... Please look at the other tool we build to work on odd shaped slides.
2. Patch and Heavy Duty Universal Pistol Dovetailed Rear Sight Pusher Tool (Rear Sight Tool)
FeatureRear sight pusher will work with 90 degree and 30 degree rear sight profiles
Both side witness windows tool frame to check sight alignment
Sight Glock tool frame can be bolted to, clamped onto work surface, or clamped onto a work vice
Heavy duty Blue Anodized aluminum frame with steel tools
- Universal Pistol Rear Sight Tool designed for: Removal, Installation, and Adjusting windage of dovetailed rear sights
- Base platform is adjustable for height, to get your slide and rear sights at the proper height for the rear sight pusher. Includes one bottom spacer for some pocket pistol slides for proper height alignment.
- Multiple Vertical and Horizontal clamps to secure various sizes and types of semi-auto slides in the tool.
- Adjustable top brace with plastic insert to secure the slides vertical placement on the base platform.
- Adjustable side braces with plastic inserts to secure the slides horizontal placement on the base platform. Includes two sets of side plastic inserts: a pair of flat inserts and a pair of stepped inserts to fit a wide variety of slide profiles.
- Rear sight pusher will work with 90 degree and 30 degree rear sight profiles. Rear sight pusher can remove, install, or adjust the rear sights in either direction.
- Side witness windows machined into both sides of tool frame to check for and verify proper tool and rear sight alignment.
- Sight tool frame can be bolted to, clamped onto work surface, or clamped onto a work vice.
- Rear sight pusher tool has an adjustable/removable handle or you can use a 15mm wrench or socket tool.
- Heavy duty Blue Anodized aluminum frame with steel tools
- Sight pusher steel screw has brass bushings for good bearing surface characteristics and excellent strength.
3. Sylvan Universal Sight Push Tool PURSHER for Handguns Pistols Front OR Rear 1911, Glock, ETC. (All Blocks Included)
FeatureThe Sylvan Arms Gen 4 Standard Sight Pusher is now here and it comes with massive upgrades!
Originally released in 2014, the new 2018 Gen 4 Standard Sight Pusher is our largest and most advanced sight pusher tool yet. Designed to be universal, it can adjust, remove, push, and replace sights on any pistol, of any make or model.
This is the only sight pusher tool that works on "snake eye" type sights out on the market.
The Gen 4 Standard Sight Pusher has a 9310 steel frame, 6061 Aluminum blocks with two distinct precision CNC machined pusher blocks (one standards and one specialized for "snake eye" or "ringer" type sights), padded carry case, Glock disassembly tool, and Glock front sight removal tool. The Sylvan Arms Gen 2 Standard Sight Pusher package is the most complete sight pusher package available in its price range.
This just released 2018 Gen 4 model sports a strong, thick 9310 steel frame, and is designed to install, uninstall, and adjust front and rear dovetail sights. It works with 99% of all handguns.
DescriptionSylvan Arms Largest and most advanced sight pusher tool was designed for professional use. Made from hardened 8 There are many videos on youtube showing how to use this tool. 1. First things first, check out your pistol and then look at the sight and see if you need the angled side, or the straight side of the pusher block. Please remember to only use the head end of the bolt and push the sight towards the solid jaw, you should not be pushing towards your thumbscrew. If necessary, you may need to pull the nut and flip the pusher block around the other way to have the correct orientation. 2. Now, although it is not always necessary, it is recommended that you do remove slide from pistol. 3. Use included material or cut a small pc of business card to be used as a protective strip. Make sure the material has sufficient friction coefficient to avoid any sliding against the blocks. 4. Use oil for guns on the threads of the tool and oil the sight for smooth and fluid movements. 5. Now you can fix the slide and shim as needed with thin washers so that it is lined up to push at the bottom of the sight. Remember not to push on the upper blade area. 6. Now you can hand tighten thumb screw to secure slide, remember you don't need alot of torque. 7. Take a step back and do a double check to make sure everything is lined up properly. You may want to us cushioning material like business card or a cleaning patch between the pusher and the sight so the sight does not get scratched. 8. Use wrench to slowly turn the bolt head as required for adjustment, the sight will move into alignment. Please keep in mind that 10lbs of torque on a 6" wrench is equal to 1000lbs of torque pushing the sight. 9. In the case of a stuck sight that doesn't move do not force it. You will need to soak the slide in gun oil overnight or 48hrs to loosen it up. If it still doesn't move with moderately strong pressure then we recommend to take it to a gun smith or a manufacturers service center.
4. Universal Handgun Sight Pusher Tool for 1911 Sig springfield and others* Best tool on the market for front or rear sights* MADE IN USA
FeatureMADE IN AMERICA
This is the best sight pusher tool built, it grips all 4 sides of the slide to keep the slide from moving
Its made from a solid block of 6061 Aluminum produced right here in the USA
DescriptionThis is the new Gen 4 universal sight tool for changing or adjusting front or rear sights on just about every handgun slide made that has dovetail sights ,,, It fits "ALL" glock models, All springfields and sigs and just about every other handgun made ,,, it even fits the ones with slide mounted levers like the beretta 92fs after the lever is removed. what sets this tool above others tools on the market is the way it grips all 4 sides of the slide to make it so the slide can`t move even while exerting the thousands of pounds of force required to adjust or remove front and rear sights. this tool does not need the extra block sets to "TRY" and grip the slide like most other tools offered on the market. This tool is 100% made in America from the billet aluminum main body and 4140 "CROMO" steel pusher and US made grade 8 hardware all the way to the tape to hold the box closed, We take a lot of pride in being a QUALITY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCT.
5. Patch and NcSTAR Heavy Duty Universal Pistol Dovetailed Front & Rear Sight Pusher Tool (Front & Rear Pusher)
6. Wheeler Engineering Armorer's Handgun Sight Tool with Heavy-Duty Construction and Reversible Assembly for Handguns, Gunsmithing and Maintenance
FeatureHandgun sight tool designed to install, un-install or adjust front and rear dovetail sights and works on all semi auto pistols
Precision machined unit with large 4 post drive knob to easily push the sight
Fully captures and supports slide so it won't deform
Reference marks for precise adjustments
Sight prong assembly is reversible to accomodate Glock slides
DescriptionThe Wheeler Engineering Armorers Handgun Sight Tool is a precision machined Handgun Sight Tool. It is designed to install un-install or adjust front and rear dovetail sights. The Wheeler Handgun Sight tool fully captures and supports slides so it wont deform them. The Sight Tool works on all semi-automatic pistols. It features a large 4 post drive knob to easily push the sight and has reference marks for precise adjustments.
7. NcSTAR VTUPRS Universal Pistol Rear Sight Tool, Blue, One Size
Pistol rear sight tool
Blue in color
DescriptionNcStar universal pistol rear sight tool features:- universal pistol rear sight tool designed for: removal, installation, and adjusting windage of dovetailed rear sights for most semi-auto pistol slides.- the universal pistol rear sight tool works with MA.
8. Truglo Installation/Removal Tool for Glock Pistol Front Sights, Black
FeatureEasily removes / installs Glock and Walther front sights
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL GLOCK MODELS
Sport type: Tactical & Military
9. MGW Sight Installation Tool for GLK Angled MGW309
FeatureSight Installation Tool for Glock Angled MGW309
Designed to push the rear sight and not mar the handgun. For factory or aftermarket rear sights with angled sides only.
This tool is designed to work on both the smaller 9mm and .40 caliber slides as well as the larger .45 caliber and 10mm slides. You MUST remove the shim for larger sizes.
Please read instructions carefully before using this tool.
10. TRUGLO Glock Sight Installation Kit Glock Sight Installation Kit
FeatureFront and rear sight installation tools for Glock pistols
Remove, install, or adjust factory or after-market sights
Approved for use with tritium night sights
Compatible with suppressor height sights
Compatible with pistol Red-Dot sight mounts